It’s official, the New Miami Dolphins Logo Sucks! » Art of Miami

It’s official, the New Miami Dolphins Logo Sucks!

The new Miami Dolphins logo is now official and it seems the designers were inspired by the ultra-graphic retro look from the Miami Marlins (that also sucks). If you can not tell, we are very disappointed with the new look. Here is the design that we at Art of Miami would have preferred. What do you guys think?

via: the 305

11 comments

1. P. Mobley says:

Yep, it sucks. No self respecting,1973 immaculate season loving, died in the aqua and orange, grid-iron beatin’ and bangin’ , csonka, kick,warfield, and greise loving REAL Dolphin fan would like it! Must be recto-cranial inversion at its best, or either the NFL (national flag-football league) is going PC! I guess as ol’ Dandy Don said “turn out the lights, the party (and the old logo) is over! I’m gonna go and Finish being a SAINTS fan.

2. p. mobley says:

really bad

3. FINFAN17 says:

I DISLIKE THIS NEW LOGO AS MUCH I AS I DISLIKE THE RAIDERS….I CAN DEAL WITH CHANGES IN UNIFORMS. WILL NOT WASTE MY MONEY ON THAT CRAP NEXT THING THEY WILL WANT TO CHANGE THE NAME TO…MY AM MEE

4. Stephen Ross says:

Logo Sux just like the owner. If this block head owner would focus all the team’s efforts on winning, everything else would fall into place.

He has and continues to make this team the joke of the NFL.

Orange carpet, Tpain ful remake of fight song. Playing Buffett’s “Fins” song instead… Celebrity part owners….. For **** sake, stop the nonsence and focus on football…

5. Donna says:

I am all for change, however this is so infantile my youngest child thought it was a cartoon character. Bring back the the Dolphins LOGO that we all know and LOVE. Get rid of Kindergarten Art.

6. Kyle says:

Marlins change was awful and so is the dolphins!
    I’m so disappointed in both! I want my teams back damnit!
    Pussification of America needs to stop!

7. Matt Morris says:

Long time dolohins fan. I refuse to buy any new attire. This new logo sucks as bad as Tony Romo and his contract of 106 million.

8. Jet Life Jordan says:

Lmao sucka dolphin fans. Y’all had one of the most corny logos in the league, and one of the ugliest jerseys. Now you have a dope logo and legit jersey and u whine. Cause you all got bad taste.
    Chicken-of-the-sea mo’ fkas.

9. Tom Earley says:

If the team wants to look like champions they should go back to the 1972 Miami Dolphins uniforms, and logo. If they want to be champions; well that’s going to require a lot more time. So many teams went back or stayed with their original old time uniforms. Giants, Jets, 49ers, Bears, Packers, Raiders, Browns, Colts, Chiefs. Too often it seems the NFL is more about fashion than football.
    Miami’s new logo sucks!!!

10. Tim says:

I’m a 49ers fan. They tried to change our unis for about 10 years and finally changed it back. It matters. The new logo is the worst. Dolphins had some of the cleanest unis back in ’84. Real football, real tradition, it matters. New logo looks like something out of a video game, it is shameful.

11. manny F. says:

I read commits they are all correct miam’s logo, stripe,and that baby blue color SUCKS, even the white face mask, GO BACK to old logo & stripe, gray face mask, and a bold aqua.. look! could you see Larry Zonka lined up in these uniforms,” GAY” and I don’t mean really friendly or happy!!!!!